Gutter Covers of Indiana is excited to be at the Indianapolis Home Show January 23-February 1, 2015! This show, which takes place at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, is a wonderful place for homeowners to find new products and services to enhance and protect their biggest investment: their home.
What can you expect at the Indianapolis Home Show this year?
- Ty Pennington is scheduled to be a guest
- Over 25,000 square footage of garden at the 2015 show
- 100,000 average attendance
- 600+ Exhibitors
- 93% of Attendees are homeowners
- $86,984 average household income
- Marketplace Events is the largest producer of Home Shows in North America
- Guest Celebrities
- A fully constructed, decorated, and landscaped Centerpiece Home – built by Fischer Homes
Gutter Covers of Indiana will have it’s own booth showcasing many of our wonderful products. Not sure how gutter covers can help you? We will also have a table top water display water displays for many of our popular designs. We use a small aquarium pump to create a rain effect that simulates a typical downpour and illustrates how the covers work. Come check it out and learn how gutter covers can help you protect your home.
While at the show, if you make an appointment for a No-Obligation Consultation, you will receive a $25 Target gift card OR we will make a $25 donation to the American Cancer Society in your name. (Gift cards/donations to be delivered at the time of appointment. No purchase necessary.)